Free Shred Event
Thursday, September 12, 2019, 6-7PM
This event is designed to help individuals protect themselves from Identity Theft
Do Bring Only
- Paper/printed materials, for example bank and account statements and junk mail with your name on it.
- Remove and bring address labels from magazines but take the rest of the magazine to a school or church that has a receptacle for recycling.
- All shredded paper will be recycled and de-inked. Contaminants must be minimized, therefore:
- NO plastic bags, trash, floppy discs, CD-Roms, magnetic tape.
- NO x-rays. Although these might include some of your information, they need to be processed separately from paper.
- NO plastic or metal spiral binders, the paper only, not the binders.
- Remove hanging file folders with metal strips.
- Cardboard boxes and plastic bags will be returned for reuse or recycling.
- Paper clips and staples are okay.
- Manila file folders are okay.
- Five boxes maximum per person.
- Individuals only, NO businesses at free event.
This event is sponsored by the Clifton Heights Neighborhood Association. The event is free, but donations will be gladly accepted!
- AmVets Post 6 Ladies Auxiliary Breakfast – 9:00am-12noon
- Easter Egg Hunt – Saturday, April 11, 2020, 1:00pm SHARP – Easter Bunny available for photos before and after event
- Martha Rybinski Scholarship – Application deadline September 11, 2019
- Party-in-the-Park – Saturday, September 28, 2019, 3:00-8:00pm – Food, activities for the kids, silent auction, photo booth and live music!
- Neighborhood Garage Sale – October 19, 2019
- Movie in the Park – date and movie TBA
For Additional Information on any of the above events send email to: contact.CHNA@gmail.com